Pre-school to 12th Grade
The dynamic programs offered by Toledo GROWs make use of critical thinking and problem solving skills, for both adults and children, to effectively achieve real world learning.
Explore the hands-on programming offered at our urban farm or in the classroom.
We have been very busy at Toledo GROWs!
- 10,000+ packets of seeds distributed at 2017 Seed Swap
- 7,551 plants grown and distributed in 2017 to community gardens
- 6,000+ volunteer hours donated to the program each year
- 6,500+ people served in community gardens
- 5,165 youth participated in educational programs last year
- 3,751 pounds of produce harvested at urban farm last year
- 900 attendees at the 2017 Seed Swap
- 882 pounds of honey harvested in 2017
- 543 tools loaned for community garden work days so far this year
- 130 active community gardens
- 25 in 3rd Master Urban Farmer class, co-sponsored with OSU Extension