HARVEST DINNERS 2023
The 4 harvest dinners and harvest brunch were again successful events!
We are especially grateful to all of our guests who secured a seat at the table, purchased raffle tickets and provided additional financial support.
We could not possibly live our mission without community minded people who care about the health and well-being of others.
THANK YOU TO OUR LOCAL CHEFS
We are grateful to these local chefs who prepared delicious meals using ingredients from Toledo GROWs farm. They are all true artists and are very generous in supporting our mission:
- Chef Aaron Lawson - Bellwether at Toledo Spirits
- Chef Moussa Salloukh – Souk Mediterranean Kitchen and Bar
- Chefs Elias Hajjar and Rob Campbell – Poco Piatti at Hensville
- Chef Cynthia Bunch – Cynthia’s Catering at Toledo GROWs farm
- Chef Pam Weirauch – Brunch at Toledo GROWs farm
Proceeds from the Harvest Dinners support the education and outreach programs of Toledo GROWs. Since 1995, Toledo GROWs has taught thousands of people of all ages and backgrounds how to grow their own produce while beautifying their neighborhoods.
Toledo GROWs provides seeds, plants, tools, planting materials, expertise, and volunteers in support of nearly 125 community gardens throughout urban Toledo and the surrounding area.