Toledo GROWs offers an exciting local food opportunity—the Toledo Grown Food Hub.
Support your local growers and the Toledo GROWs program by purchasing a Toledo Grown CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) share!
CSA shareholders receive a weekly share of quality, fresh farm products. Choose between a full share (portioned for a family of 3-4 for the week) or a half share (portioned for 1 or 2.)
- Support local farmers using sustainable growing methods—no harmful chemicals
- Receive a variety of vegetables and herbs, including many “staples” such as carrots, lettuce, peppers, onions, etc.—whatever is ready that week
- Experience new vegetables and receive recipes and tips on cooking them
- Visit the farm where your food is grown
- Farmers receive payment early in the season which helps farmer’s cash flow, get to know the people who will eat his/her food, and introduce customers to new vegetables and ways to prepare them
We offer a variety of options, including:
- half shares or full shares
- 10 or 20 week summer shares
- 5 week fall share
- egg shares
Please note: Our 2022 Summer Shares are SOLD OUT. Check back here in mid-summer for information about our five week fall shares.
Weekly market orders
Toledo GROWs offers produce for sale year-round, with the volume and type of product available dependent on the weather and the season. Participants in the weekly market receive an e-mail at the beginning of the week stating what is available, as well as the pricing. Participants place orders that are ready for pick up at the urban farm, 900 Oneida Street, Toledo.
To request to be added to the weekly e-mail group, send an e-mail to Megan Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org